Downloads of v 1.2012.05.14
The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault
To install Sysinternals, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sysinternals
This package has no dependencies.
|Sysinternals 2014.08.18||1519||Wednesday, August 20, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2014.08.05||1488||Saturday, August 9, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2014.05.13||7301||Wednesday, May 14, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2014.03.07||4984||Saturday, March 8, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2014.02.04||1863||Wednesday, February 5, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2014.01.29||465||Thursday, January 30, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2014.01.21||566||Wednesday, January 22, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2013.12.19.20140121||113||Tuesday, January 21, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2013.12.19||1154||Wednesday, January 1, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2013.11.01||1921||Saturday, November 2, 2013|
|Sysinternals 2013.08.01.20130912||1420||Thursday, September 12, 2013|
|Sysinternals 2013.08.01||186||Tuesday, September 10, 2013|
|Sysinternals 1.2012.05.14||6267||Tuesday, May 15, 2012|
|Sysinternals 1.2012.03.23||207||Monday, April 9, 2012|
|Sysinternals 1.2012.2.3||270||Friday, February 3, 2012|
|Sysinternals 1.2011.12.15||179||Saturday, December 17, 2011|
|Sysinternals 220.127.116.11||244||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Sysinternals 18.104.22.168||84||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Sysinternals 1.0||103||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the Sysinternals Package
- This discussion is only about Sysinternals and the Sysinternals package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sysinternals, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.