Downloads of v 1.2012.05.14
The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault
To install Sysinternals, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst sysinternals
This package has no dependencies.
|Sysinternals 2014.03.07||3527||Saturday, March 08, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2014.02.04||1844||Wednesday, February 05, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2014.01.29||451||Thursday, January 30, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2014.01.21||552||Wednesday, January 22, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2013.12.19.20140121||103||Tuesday, January 21, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2013.12.19||1143||Wednesday, January 01, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2013.11.01||1907||Saturday, November 02, 2013|
|Sysinternals 2013.08.01.20130912||1409||Thursday, September 12, 2013|
|Sysinternals 2013.08.01||174||Tuesday, September 10, 2013|
|Sysinternals 1.2012.05.14||6251||Tuesday, May 15, 2012|
|Sysinternals 1.2012.03.23||198||Monday, April 09, 2012|
|Sysinternals 1.2012.2.3||261||Friday, February 03, 2012|
|Sysinternals 1.2011.12.15||167||Saturday, December 17, 2011|
|Sysinternals 184.108.40.206||235||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Sysinternals 220.127.116.11||75||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Sysinternals 1.0||91||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the Sysinternals Package
- This discussion is only about Sysinternals and the Sysinternals package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sysinternals, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.