Downloads of v 18.104.22.168
Test Naming Mode
Enable easy BDD-styled test naming by pressing `CTRL+SHIFT+U`. That is, spaces become underscores `_` automatically! You can exit this mode by pressing `Tab`, `Esc`, or `Enter`. This should work nicely with tools like ReSharper that use those same keys as template hotkeys.
To install Test Naming Mode, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst testnamingmode
|Test Naming Mode 22.214.171.124||182||Tuesday, August 28, 2012|
|Test Naming Mode 126.96.36.199||36||Tuesday, August 21, 2012|
|Test Naming Mode 188.8.131.52||39||Tuesday, August 21, 2012|
|Test Naming Mode 184.108.40.206||67||Tuesday, November 29, 2011|
|Test Naming Mode 220.127.116.11||32||Monday, November 07, 2011|
|Test Naming Mode 1.0||33||Saturday, November 05, 2011|
Discussion for the Test Naming Mode Package
- This discussion is only about Test Naming Mode and the Test Naming Mode package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Test Naming Mode, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.