Downloads of v 1.6.7
TortoiseMerge is a simple merge tool which is usually bundled with TortoiseSVN
To install TortoiseMerge, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst tortoisemerge
This package has no dependencies.
|TortoiseMerge 1.6.7||91||Wednesday, March 07, 2012|
Discussion for the TortoiseMerge Package
- This discussion is only about TortoiseMerge and the TortoiseMerge package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TortoiseMerge, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.