Downloads of v 10.0.40219.1
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
The Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x6 & x864) installs runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries required to run 64-bit and 32-bit applications developed with Visual C++ SP1 on a computer that does not have Visual C++ 2010 SP1 installed.
NOTE: This will install both the x86 and x64 versions on a 64bit OS. the x86 version will only be installed on 32bit OS's
To install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst vcredist2010
This package has no dependencies.
|Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package 10.0.40219.1||5318||Monday, February 27, 2012|
Discussion for the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package and the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.