Downloads of v 188.8.131.5220713
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and
framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD,
VCD, and various streaming protocols.
To install VLC, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst vlc
This package has no dependencies.
|VLC 2.1.1||1344||Sunday, November 17, 2013|
|VLC 2.1.0||2117||Thursday, September 26, 2013|
|VLC 2.0.8||1960||Sunday, August 04, 2013|
|VLC 2.0.7||2105||Wednesday, June 12, 2013|
|VLC 184.108.40.20630527||797||Monday, May 27, 2013|
|VLC 2.0.6||28||Monday, May 27, 2013|
|VLC 220.127.116.1120713||4203||Thursday, July 12, 2012|
|VLC 18.104.22.16820712||60||Thursday, July 12, 2012|
|VLC 2.0.2||92||Monday, July 02, 2012|
|VLC 2.0.1||146||Wednesday, April 11, 2012|
|VLC 1.1.11||149||Friday, December 23, 2011|
|VLC 1.1.10||146||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|VLC 22.214.171.124||105||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|VLC 1.1.9||86||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|VLC 1.1.8||94||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the VLC Package
- This discussion is only about VLC and the VLC package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or VLC, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.