Downloads of v 7.1.1374.20120226
The Microsoft Web Platform Installer (Web PI) makes it easy for you to download, install, and keep up to date on the latest software components of the Microsoft Web Platform for development and application hosting on the Windows operating system. Web PI does the work of comparing the newest available components across the Microsoft Web Platform against what is already installed on your computer; you can see what is new and what you haven�t yet installed. You can use Web PI to learn more about different components and install one or more components in a chained installation, with Web PI handling reboots and logging failures where applicable.
To install WebPICommandLine, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst webpicommandline
This package has no dependencies.
|WebPICommandLine 7.1.1374.20120226||3081||Monday, February 27, 2012|
|WebPICommandLine 7.1.1374.0||81||Monday, November 28, 2011|
Discussion for the WebPICommandLine Package
- This discussion is only about WebPICommandLine and the WebPICommandLine package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WebPICommandLine, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.