Downloads of v 1.0.6
Windows Command Paste
You can set the edit mode of your console to allow right-click pasting. Or use the built-in key sequence: ALT+Space, E, P. Or, you can install this package and get an AutoHotKey script that makes CTRL+V work in any console window.
To install Windows Command Paste, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst wincommandpaste
|Windows Command Paste 1.0.6||337||Monday, June 10, 2013|
|Windows Command Paste 1.0.5||106||Monday, May 06, 2013|
|Windows Command Paste 1.0.2||496||Tuesday, August 21, 2012|
|Windows Command Paste 1.0.1||155||Thursday, January 26, 2012|
|Windows Command Paste 1.0||39||Thursday, January 26, 2012|
Discussion for the Windows Command Paste Package
- This discussion is only about Windows Command Paste and the Windows Command Paste package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Windows Command Paste, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.