Downloads of v 0.0.3
Bootable Windows PE RAM Disk
This method enables you to boot directly into memory and assigns the drive letter X, which does not correspond to the media (USB flash drive or CD-ROM) from which you booted. Ensure that you have sufficient memory to support the size of your Windows PE image plus any additional memory requirements, for example, if you plan on running any customized applications that need additional working memory.
To install Bootable Windows PE RAM Disk, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst winperamdisk
This package has no dependencies.
|Bootable Windows PE RAM Disk 0.0.3||136||Tuesday, August 21, 2012|
|Create a Bootable Windows PE RAM Disk (ISO) 0.0.2||40||Monday, June 04, 2012|
|Create a Bootable Windows PE RAM Disk (ISO) 0.0.1||30||Thursday, February 02, 2012|
Discussion for the Bootable Windows PE RAM Disk Package
- This discussion is only about Bootable Windows PE RAM Disk and the Bootable Windows PE RAM Disk package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Bootable Windows PE RAM Disk, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.