Downloads of v 11.4.4
Amaya is a complete web browsing and authoring environment.
Amaya lets users both browse and author Web pages
Using Amaya you can create Web pages and upload them onto a server. Authors can create a document from scratch, they can browse the web and find the information they need, copy and paste it to their pages, and create links to other Web sites. All this is done in a straightforward and simple manner, and actions are performed in a single consistent environment. Editing and browsing functions are integrated seamlessly in a single tool.
Amaya maintains a consistent internal document model adhering to the DTD
Amaya always represents the document internally in a structured way consistent with the Document Type Definition (DTD). A properly structured document enables other tools to further process the data safely.
Amaya allows you to display the document structure at the same time as the formatted view, which is portrayed diagrammatically on the screen.
Amaya is able to work on several documents at a time
Several (X)HTML, native MathML (.mml) and SVG (.svg) documents can be displayed and edited at a time.
Amaya helps authors create hypertext links
The editor helps you create and text out links to other documents on the Web from the document you currently are working on. You can view the links and get a feel for how the information is interconnected. This feature is not limited to HTML anchors. With XLink, any MathML and SVG element can be a link too.
Amaya includes a collaborative annotation application
Annotations are external comments, notes, remarks that can be attached to any Web document or a selected part of the document.
You can find a more detailed description of Amaya and of its features in the W3C Note "An Introduction to Amaya."
To install Amaya, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install amaya
To upgrade Amaya, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade amaya
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Amaya.11.4.4.nupkg (222781ed2a37) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- amaya-WinXP-11.4.4.exe (54a874056948) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
W3C Software Notice and License
|Amaya 11.4.4||882||Tuesday, December 24, 2013|
Discussion for the Amaya Package
- This discussion is only about Amaya and the Amaya package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Amaya, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.