Downloads of v 2.4.0
Azure SDK for build servers and Visual Studio 2013
Includes building and packaging tools, but does not include the Azure emulator.
To install Azure SDK for build servers and VS 2013, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install azurebuildsdkvs2013
To upgrade Azure SDK for build servers and VS 2013, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade azurebuildsdkvs2013
Chocolatey-Install -source webpi -packageName VWDOrVs2013AzurePack.2.4 Chocolatey-Install -source webpi -packageName WindowsAzurePowershell
Virus Scan Results
- AzureBuildSDKvs2013.2.4.0.nupkg (0b3f131e4c65) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
Updated to version 2.4 of the SDK
|Azure SDK for build servers and VS 2013 2.4.0||1337||Thursday, September 11, 2014|
Discussion for the Azure SDK for build servers and VS 2013 Package
- This discussion is only about Azure SDK for build servers and VS 2013 and the Azure SDK for build servers and VS 2013 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Azure SDK for build servers and VS 2013, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.