Downloads of v 1.7
Batik is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in the Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) format for various purposes, such as display, generation or manipulation.
The project’s ambition is to give developers a set of core modules that can be used together or individually to support specific SVG solutions. Examples of modules are the SVG Parser, the SVG Generator and the SVG DOM. Another ambition for the Batik project is to make it highly extensible —for example, Batik allows the developer to handle custom SVG elements. Even though the goal of the project is to provide a set of core modules, one of the deliverables is a full fledged SVG browser implementation which validates the various modules and their inter-operability.
To install Apache Batik SVG Toolkit, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install batik
To upgrade Apache Batik SVG Toolkit, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade batik
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Batik.1.7.nupkg (96a6fe128f27) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2012 The Apache Software Foundation
|Apache Batik SVG Toolkit 1.7||838||Monday, April 22, 2013|
Discussion for the Apache Batik SVG Toolkit Package
- This discussion is only about Apache Batik SVG Toolkit and the Apache Batik SVG Toolkit package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Apache Batik SVG Toolkit, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.