Downloads of v 1.1.5
BigGit is a powershell module that accompanies git-tf and assists in bridging git with large TFS repositories with lots of workspace mappings
To install BigGit, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install biggit
To upgrade BigGit, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade biggit
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- BigGit.1.1.5.nupkg (ddfdeaecfbd1) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Improve symbolic link creation to nonvolitile to be fully recursive and fix TF.exe location when VS 2008 or below is installed.
|BigGit 1.1.5||953||Thursday, November 7, 2013||approved|
|BigGit 1.1.1||375||Friday, June 14, 2013|
|BigGit 1.0.20||337||Sunday, January 20, 2013|
|BigGit 1.0.18||328||Tuesday, January 15, 2013|
|BigGit 1.0.16||328||Monday, January 14, 2013|
Discussion for the BigGit Package
- This discussion is only about BigGit and the BigGit package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or BigGit, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.