Downloads of v 18.104.22.168
The BizTalkFactory PowerShell Provider is a PowerShell Snap-In for BizTalk Server 2006 R2, BizTalk Server 2009, BizTalk Server 2010 and BizTalk Server 2013 that allows developers and administrators to easily automate routine and complex BizTalk administration tasks such as deploying applications, and managing configuration and run-time data using Windows PowerShell. Administrators can further increase productivity by leveraging the many cmdlets included with BizTalkFactory PowerShell Provider.
To install BiztalkFactoryPowershellProvider, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install biztalkfactorypowershellprovider
To upgrade BiztalkFactoryPowershellProvider, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade biztalkfactorypowershellprovider
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- BiztalkFactoryPowershellProvider.22.214.171.124.nupkg (ceb22ffe7633) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|BiztalkFactoryPowershellProvider 126.96.36.199||839||Saturday, March 1, 2014|
Discussion for the BiztalkFactoryPowershellProvider Package
- This discussion is only about BiztalkFactoryPowershellProvider and the BiztalkFactoryPowershellProvider package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or BiztalkFactoryPowershellProvider, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.