Downloads of v 1.7.409.20180501
Boxcryptor Classic was the first product of the Boxcryptor family to secure data in the cloud - officially released in 2011. It grew from a solution originally specific for Dropbox with basic features, to one that supports all main cloud providers, is available on all platforms and offering features such as filename encryption.
To install Boxcryptor Classic, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install boxcryptorclassic
To upgrade Boxcryptor Classic, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade boxcryptorclassic
$packageName = 'BoxCryptorClassic' $installerType = 'MSI' $url = 'https://downloads.boxcryptor.com/Boxcryptor_Classic_v1.7.409.131_Setup.msi' $checksum = '02B381A27F8B11C7F05AFC859C0FA9B260EC764E52CFB7600C94F4964C97A11F' $checksumType = 'sha256' $silentArgs = "/Quiet /NoRestart /Log ""$($env:temp)\boxcryptor-classic-v1.7.409.131-install.log""" $validExitCodes = @(0,3010) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -checksum "$checksum" -checksumType "$checksumType" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- Boxcryptor_Classic_v1.7.409.131_Setup.msi (02b381a27f8b) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- BoxCryptorClassic.1.7.409.20180501.nupkg (240699621f16) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Boxcryptor Classic 1.7.409.20180501||550||Tuesday, May 1, 2018||approved|
|Boxcryptor Classic 1.7.409.131||949||Tuesday, January 6, 2015||approved|
|BoxCryptor Classic 1.6.400.34||566||Thursday, June 6, 2013|
Discussion for the Boxcryptor Classic Package
- This discussion is only about Boxcryptor Classic and the Boxcryptor Classic package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Boxcryptor Classic, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.