Downloads of v 0.2.8
Real-time code coverage: Theseus shows the number of times that every function has been called next to its definition. Functions that have never been called are also given a gray background. You can watch the code light up as you interact with the web page.
Retroactive inspection: Click a call count to see the values of parameters, return values, and any exceptions that have been thrown from that function. It's like adding console.log without having to save and reload.
Asynchronous call tree: If you click multiple call counts, all invocations of those functions are shown in a tree. When callback functions are called, they show up in the tree under the function that created them, regardless of whether they were called immediately or many ticks later.
C:\> choco install brackets.theseus
C:\> choco upgrade brackets.theseus
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Brackets.Theseus.0.2.8.nupkg (7dd5dbc1953f) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.