Downloads of v 1.80
Cloc counts blank lines, comment lines, and physical lines of source code in many programming languages. Given two versions of a code base, cloc can compute differences in blank, comment, and source lines. It is written entirely in Perl with no dependencies outside the standard distribution of Perl v5.6 and higher (code from some external modules is embedded within cloc) and so is quite portable.
To install Count Lines of Code (CLOC), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install cloc
To upgrade Count Lines of Code (CLOC), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade cloc
$tools = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $content = Join-Path (Split-Path $tools) 'content' $legacy = Join-Path $content 'cloc-*.exe' $target = Join-Path $content 'cloc.exe' New-Item -Path $content -Type 'Directory' -Force | Out-Null # Remove legacy executables (from before we renamed the web file) Remove-Item -Path $legacy -Force | Out-Null Get-ChocolateyWebFile ` -PackageName 'cloc' ` -Url 'https://github.com/AlDanial/cloc/releases/download/1.80/cloc-1.80.exe' ` -Checksum '9E547B01C946AA818FFAD43B9EBAF05D3DA08ED6CA876EF2B6847BE3BF1CF8BE' ` -ChecksumType 'SHA256' ` -FileFullPath $target
Virus Scan Results
- CLOC.1.80.nupkg (87a9825ce925) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- cloc.exe (9e547b01c946) - ## / 68 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Count Lines of Code (CLOC) 1.80||1413||Tuesday, December 18, 2018||approved|
|Count Lines of Code (CLOC) 1.76||3153||Monday, May 14, 2018||approved|
|Count Lines of Code (CLOC) 1.72||2178||Thursday, September 7, 2017||approved|
|Count Lines of Code (CLOC) 1.70||142||Thursday, September 7, 2017||approved|
|Count Lines of Code (CLOC) 1.68||154||Thursday, September 7, 2017||approved|
|Count Lines of Code (CLOC) 1.66||1225||Thursday, May 26, 2016||approved|
|Count Lines of Code (CLOC) 1.62||751||Thursday, September 11, 2014||approved|
|CLOC 1.56||456||Saturday, November 17, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the Count Lines of Code (CLOC) Package
- This discussion is only about Count Lines of Code (CLOC) and the Count Lines of Code (CLOC) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Count Lines of Code (CLOC), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.