Downloads of v 126.96.36.199
Cmder is a software package created out of pure frustration over absence of usable console emulator on Windows. It is based on ConEmu with major config overhaul. Monokai color scheme, amazing clink and custom prompt layout.
The main advantage of Cmder is portability. It is designed to be totally self-contained with no external dependencies, that is makes it great for USB Sticks or Dropbox. So you can carry your console, aliases and binaries (like wget, curl and git) with you anywhere.
Combines utility of 3 distinct tools:
Console emulator = Conemu
Cmd.exe enhancements = clink
Unix tools on windows = msysgit
This package uncompresses to 250 MB and includes Unix commands via msysgit
See cmdermini (7 MB) for basic console without msysgit
By default, this package installs into $BinRoot\cmder
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- Cmder.188.8.131.52.nupkg (725d737c5dd5) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- cmder.portable (= 184.108.40.206)
Copyright © 2013 Samuel Vasko
|Cmder 1.3.2||24854||Friday, December 16, 2016||approved|
|Cmder 220.127.116.1161216||58||Friday, December 16, 2016||approved|
|Cmder 1.3.1||4273||Wednesday, November 30, 2016||approved|
|Cmder 18.104.22.16860620-beta||570||Wednesday, June 22, 2016||exempted|
|Cmder 1.3.0||10556||Wednesday, July 20, 2016||approved|
|Cmder 1.3.0-beta||91||Saturday, May 21, 2016||exempted|
|Cmder 1.2.9-beta||44||Saturday, May 21, 2016||exempted|
|Cmder 22.214.171.124||88||Wednesday, June 22, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Cmder Package
- This discussion is only about Cmder and the Cmder package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Cmder, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.