Downloads of v 1.3.1.01
To install CoffeeScript, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install coffeescript
To upgrade CoffeeScript, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade coffeescript
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Copyright (c) 2009-2012 Jeremy Ashkenas
|CoffeeScript 1.3.1.01||1184||Monday, May 14, 2012|
Discussion for the CoffeeScript Package
- This discussion is only about CoffeeScript and the CoffeeScript package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CoffeeScript, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.