Downloads of v 184.108.40.20675
ConsoleZ is a Windows console window enhancement.
ConsoleZ features include:
text editor-like text selection,
different background types,
alpha and color-key transparency,
different window styles,
splitting Tabs into views (horizontally and vertically),
grouping views (so input sent to one goes to all of them),
Windows Vista aero glass theme, Windows 7 jumplist,
Windows 7 wallpaper positions and slideshow,
Windows 8 wallpapers on dual screen,
zooming with Ctrl-Mouse,
To install ConsoleZ, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install consolez
To upgrade ConsoleZ, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade consolez
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- ConsoleZ.220.127.116.1175.nupkg (c02ca1825d0c) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ConsoleZ.x18.104.22.168.14175.zip (da09d99d48b9) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ConsoleZ.x22.214.171.124.14175.zip (e8ff1d7c8b45) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Window columns limit is now 300.
Buffer columns limit is now 9999.
Word selection is no longer limited to the window.
Minimize to systray when taskbar button is unchecked and systray icon is checked.
Changing docking position in settings no longer require restart.
Redesign the tabbar (flat style).
Allow starting a new selection when current selection is not cleared.
Add horizontal bar cursor.
Add %d to text formatting syntax: current directory.
Add %P to text formatting syntax: ID of last process attached to the console.
Support external commands (syntax uses title formatting).
Support credential providers (allowing integration of additional authentication mechanisms
such as biometrics and smart cards).
New docking positions: top middle, bottom middle, left middle and right middle.
Quake like animation time is settable.
Add search bar.
Allow disabling RTF in settings.
Fix aero toolbar drawing.
Docking no longer affects maximized application.
|ConsoleZ 126.96.36.19904||801||Tuesday, April 16, 2019||approved|
|ConsoleZ 188.8.131.5243||11477||Thursday, May 24, 2018||approved|
|ConsoleZ 184.108.40.20672||4059||Wednesday, October 4, 2017||approved|
|ConsoleZ 220.127.116.1187||3604||Tuesday, March 28, 2017||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 18.104.22.16848||1369||Saturday, February 18, 2017||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 22.214.171.12423||2309||Sunday, November 20, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 126.96.36.19966||1741||Friday, September 23, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 188.8.131.5227||1408||Sunday, August 14, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 184.108.40.20629||747||Sunday, May 8, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ 220.127.116.1168||1856||Friday, March 11, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ 18.104.22.16838||1345||Tuesday, February 9, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ 22.214.171.12453||4188||Wednesday, September 16, 2015||approved|
|ConsoleZ 126.96.36.19929||3018||Sunday, May 24, 2015||approved|
|ConsoleZ 188.8.131.5244||2380||Sunday, February 15, 2015||approved|
|ConsoleZ 184.108.40.20682||3716||Thursday, October 9, 2014||approved|
|ConsoleZ 220.127.116.1175||2567||Monday, June 23, 2014||approved|
|ConsoleZ 18.104.22.16889||1525||Sunday, March 30, 2014||approved|
|ConsoleZ 22.214.171.12451||1551||Friday, December 20, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 126.96.36.19935||553||Monday, December 2, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 188.8.131.5271||1011||Saturday, September 28, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.7.1||973||Friday, July 5, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.7.0||481||Monday, June 3, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.6.0||376||Monday, May 20, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the ConsoleZ Package
- This discussion is only about ConsoleZ and the ConsoleZ package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ConsoleZ, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.