Downloads of v 220.127.116.1129
This is a modified version of Console 2 for a better experience under Windows Vista/7/8/10 and a better visual rendering.
This fork supports:
- Splitting Tabs into views (horizontally and vertically)
- Grouping views (so input sent to one goes to all of them)
- Windows Vista aero glass theme
- Windows 7 jump list
- Windows 7 wallpaper positions and slideshow
- Windows 8 wallpapers on dual screen
- Zooming with Ctrl-Mouse
- Quake style console animation
- Strict monospace font rendering
- Settable opacity of text background color
- Full screen
- High DPI (per monitor)
- and more...
To install ConsoleZ (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install consolez
To upgrade ConsoleZ (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade consolez
$name = 'ConsoleZ' $url = 'https://github.com/cbucher/console/releases/download/1.17.0/ConsoleZ.x18.104.22.168.16129.zip' $url64 = 'https://github.com/cbucher/console/releases/download/1.17.0/ConsoleZ.x22.214.171.124.16129.zip' $tools = Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $name $url $tools $url64
Virus Scan Results
- ConsoleZ.126.96.36.19929.nupkg (fd1303ee4783) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Console.exe (d26d746a1f3e) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ConsoleHook.dll (c10161eb7b1e) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ConsoleHook32.dll (c041a4b26714) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ConsoleWow.exe (ee8f078c2ff8) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- console_DEU.dll (b79fa0398ef4) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- console_FRA.dll (5a4e0f56bcb7) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- console_JPN.dll (830795072adb) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- console_RUS.dll (b4843b9b2f90) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- FreeImagePlus.dll (7bed27f33986) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Console.exe (14b2646ae9bb) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- FreeImagePlus.dll (6734bd615b97) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ConsoleZ.x188.8.131.52.16129.zip (fb7b149a74bf) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ConsoleZ.x184.108.40.206.16129.zip (2827277c4648) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
! Rebuild FreeImage 3.17.0 (static link without OpenMP)
- ConsoleZ sets the current Windows console font to "Lucidia Console" size 5.
(DBCS code page requires a specific font)
+ Snippets manager.
+ "Resume scrolling" command.
+ Configure initial window state (appearance settings).
+ Japanese localization (thanks to rosolino).
* Mono-instance is no longer forced in jump lists.
* User profile is fully created when running a shell with another user credentials.
* Scrolling during selection does not properly refresh.
|ConsoleZ 220.127.116.1187||925||Tuesday, March 28, 2017||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 18.104.22.16848||1126||Saturday, February 18, 2017||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 22.214.171.12423||2069||Sunday, November 20, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 126.96.36.19966||1527||Friday, September 23, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 188.8.131.5227||1200||Sunday, August 14, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 184.108.40.20629||538||Sunday, May 8, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ 220.127.116.1168||1626||Friday, March 11, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ 18.104.22.16838||1154||Tuesday, February 9, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ 22.214.171.12453||3986||Wednesday, September 16, 2015||approved|
|ConsoleZ 126.96.36.19929||2832||Sunday, May 24, 2015||approved|
|ConsoleZ 188.8.131.5244||2206||Sunday, February 15, 2015||approved|
|ConsoleZ 184.108.40.20682||3446||Thursday, October 9, 2014||approved|
|ConsoleZ 220.127.116.1175||2383||Monday, June 23, 2014||approved|
|ConsoleZ 18.104.22.16889||1329||Sunday, March 30, 2014||approved|
|ConsoleZ 22.214.171.12451||1371||Friday, December 20, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 126.96.36.19935||366||Monday, December 2, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 188.8.131.5271||806||Saturday, September 28, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.7.1||771||Friday, July 5, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.7.0||278||Monday, June 3, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.6.0||169||Monday, May 20, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the ConsoleZ (Install) Package
- This discussion is only about ConsoleZ (Install) and the ConsoleZ (Install) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ConsoleZ (Install), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.