Downloads of v 1.7.0
ConsoleZ is a Windows console window enhancement. ConsoleZ features include: multiple tabs, text editor-like text selection, different background types, alpha and color-key transparency, configurable font, different window styles, splitting Tabs into views (horizontally and vertically), grouping views (so input sent to one goes to all of them), Windows Vista aero glass theme, Windows 7 jumplist, Windows 7 wallpaper positions and slideshow, Windows 8 wallpapers on dual screen, zooming with Ctrl-Mouse, full screen, and more...
To install ConsoleZ, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install consolez
To upgrade ConsoleZ, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade consolez
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- ConsoleZ.1.7.0.nupkg (e4b01c20f8ea) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Full screen support
Full screen settings: can start in full screen and select the full screen monitor
Left and right delimiters for word selection can be set
Color map per tab
Color map can be imported from another configuration file
3 context menus can be configured in mouse settings: Context menu #1 = full menu, Context menu #2 = configured tabs, Context menu #3 = opened tabs
Zoom factor in status bar
New hotkeys: "Zoom 100%", "Zoom increment", "Zoom decrement"
|ConsoleZ 126.96.36.19987||925||Tuesday, March 28, 2017||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 188.8.131.5248||1126||Saturday, February 18, 2017||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 184.108.40.20623||2069||Sunday, November 20, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 220.127.116.1166||1527||Friday, September 23, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 18.104.22.16827||1200||Sunday, August 14, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 22.214.171.12429||538||Sunday, May 8, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ 126.96.36.19968||1626||Friday, March 11, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ 188.8.131.5238||1154||Tuesday, February 9, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ 184.108.40.20653||3986||Wednesday, September 16, 2015||approved|
|ConsoleZ 220.127.116.1129||2832||Sunday, May 24, 2015||approved|
|ConsoleZ 18.104.22.16844||2206||Sunday, February 15, 2015||approved|
|ConsoleZ 22.214.171.12482||3446||Thursday, October 9, 2014||approved|
|ConsoleZ 126.96.36.19975||2383||Monday, June 23, 2014||approved|
|ConsoleZ 188.8.131.5289||1329||Sunday, March 30, 2014||approved|
|ConsoleZ 184.108.40.20651||1371||Friday, December 20, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 220.127.116.1135||366||Monday, December 2, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 18.104.22.16871||806||Saturday, September 28, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.7.1||771||Friday, July 5, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.7.0||278||Monday, June 3, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.6.0||169||Monday, May 20, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the ConsoleZ Package
- This discussion is only about ConsoleZ and the ConsoleZ package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ConsoleZ, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.