Downloads of v 220.127.116.1135
ConsoleZ is a Windows console window enhancement. ConsoleZ features include: multiple tabs, text editor-like text selection, different background types, alpha and color-key transparency, configurable font, different window styles, splitting Tabs into views (horizontally and vertically), grouping views (so input sent to one goes to all of them), Windows Vista aero glass theme, Windows 7 jumplist, Windows 7 wallpaper positions and slideshow, Windows 8 wallpapers on dual screen, zooming with Ctrl-Mouse, full screen, and more...
To install ConsoleZ, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install consolez
To upgrade ConsoleZ, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade consolez
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- ConsoleZ.18.104.22.16835.nupkg (00089aef9f24) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ConsoleZ.x64.1.09.0.zip (9588a2e8b839) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ConsoleZ.x86.1.09.0.zip (225d97382fd4) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Title options are more consistent.
Activate Console (global) hotkey minimizes the application if active.
Quake like: activates the previous application when hiding.
Buffer rows limit increased to 32766.
Can configure the number of spaces used to detect an end of line.
Focus follows mouse.
New actions in "File" menu: "Close All Tabs BUT This", "Close All Tabs to the Left", "Close All Tabs to the Right".
Right click on tabs: selects the tab and displays a popup menu.
New cursor that mimics the Windows console's one.
Can specify an initial application window size (in pixels).
Can save the application window size (in pixels) on exit.
Allow multiple instances (or single instance).
Blinking XTerm Cursor.
Support of drag and drop in settings.
Can hide icons in tabs bar.
Fix problem with dead chars sent to multiple consoles.
Fix icon extraction with negative index.
Fix a visual bug when caption and resize are removed.
Transmit the current working directory when application instance is reused.
Maximized application was restored at wrong position.
If the scroll bar is unnecessary, disable the scroll bar instead of removing it.
|ConsoleZ 22.214.171.12443||9709||Thursday, May 24, 2018||approved|
|ConsoleZ 126.96.36.19972||4006||Wednesday, October 4, 2017||approved|
|ConsoleZ 188.8.131.5287||3556||Tuesday, March 28, 2017||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 184.108.40.20648||1341||Saturday, February 18, 2017||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 220.127.116.1123||2260||Sunday, November 20, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 18.104.22.16866||1700||Friday, September 23, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 22.214.171.12427||1371||Sunday, August 14, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 126.96.36.19929||713||Sunday, May 8, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ 188.8.131.5268||1823||Friday, March 11, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ 184.108.40.20638||1317||Tuesday, February 9, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ 220.127.116.1153||4160||Wednesday, September 16, 2015||approved|
|ConsoleZ 18.104.22.16829||2992||Sunday, May 24, 2015||approved|
|ConsoleZ 22.214.171.12444||2363||Sunday, February 15, 2015||approved|
|ConsoleZ 126.96.36.19982||3673||Thursday, October 9, 2014||approved|
|ConsoleZ 188.8.131.5275||2543||Monday, June 23, 2014||approved|
|ConsoleZ 184.108.40.20689||1493||Sunday, March 30, 2014||approved|
|ConsoleZ 220.127.116.1151||1533||Friday, December 20, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 18.104.22.16835||522||Monday, December 2, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 22.214.171.12471||988||Saturday, September 28, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.7.1||937||Friday, July 5, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.7.0||448||Monday, June 3, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.6.0||351||Monday, May 20, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the ConsoleZ Package
- This discussion is only about ConsoleZ and the ConsoleZ package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ConsoleZ, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.