Downloads of v 0.0.0.20130422
ConEmu (short for Console Emulator) is a console window (terminal emulator) and tabbed environment for Windows. ConEmu presents multiple consoles and simple GUI applications as one customizable GUI window with tabs, a status bar and other features.
This package always installs the LATEST VERSION available online. Therefore, package version number is marked as 0.0.0
NOTE: Automatic uninstall procedure is included in this package, so you don't need to manually reverse whatever actions installer did.
NOTE: Phrase « Devbox » in a name of this package is used as signature to indicate high quality standards. Functionally, the package is the same as any other Chocolatey package.
To install Devbox ConEmu, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install devbox-conemu
To upgrade Devbox ConEmu, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade devbox-conemu
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Devbox-ConEmu.0.0.0.20130422.nupkg (30dad32e877b) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
Copyright (c) 2010, Maximus5
|Devbox ConEmu 0.0.0.20130422||1233||Monday, April 22, 2013|
Discussion for the Devbox ConEmu Package
- This discussion is only about Devbox ConEmu and the Devbox ConEmu package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Devbox ConEmu, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.