Downloads of v 22.214.171.12430417
Nano is a text editor for operating environments using a command line interface. It emulates the Pico text editor and also provides additional functionality. Nano is, in contrast to Pico, licensed under the GNU General Public License. Today, nano is part of the GNU Project.
GNU Nano application is installed into Chocolatey's binroot directory.
NOTE: This package contains a valid uninstall procedure, so you don't need to manually reverse whatever actions installer did.
To install Devbox GNU Nano, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install devbox-nano
To upgrade Devbox GNU Nano, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade devbox-nano
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Devbox-Nano.126.96.36.19930417.nupkg (f920299bb4ee) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
Copyright © 1996-2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Mostly cosmetic changes and a new custom icon
|Devbox GNU Nano 188.8.131.5230417||908||Wednesday, April 17, 2013|
Discussion for the Devbox GNU Nano Package
- This discussion is only about Devbox GNU Nano and the Devbox GNU Nano package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Devbox GNU Nano, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.