Downloads of v 10.0.40219.20130422
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 w/ MFC Security Update Redistributable, both x86 & x64 variant, version 10.0.40219.325
The Visual C++ redistributable packages, also known as VCredist, are runtime components in support of applications compiled with Microsoft Visual Studio. The x86 distributions are for 32-bit applications; the x64 versions are for 64-bit applications. The version needed depends on the version of Visual Studio that was used to compile the application.
On 64-bit operating system, this package will install both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable. 32-bit operating system will only get x86 version.
This is the latest version of Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable. Read more: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2019667
NOTE: This package contains a valid automatic uninstall procedure, so you don't need to manually reverse whatever actions installer did.
NOTE: Phrase « Devbox » in a name of this package is used as signature to indicate high quality standards. Functionally, the package is the same as any other Chocolatey package.
To install Devbox Microsoft VCRedist 2010, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install devbox-vcredist2010
To upgrade Devbox Microsoft VCRedist 2010, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade devbox-vcredist2010
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Devbox-VCRedist2010.10.0.40219.20130422.nupkg (0fc37f6dd8c6) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vcredist_x64.exe (cc7ec044218c) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vcredist_x86.exe (67313b3d1bc8) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
© 2012 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
|Devbox Microsoft VCRedist 2010 10.0.40219.20130422||2464||Monday, April 22, 2013|
Discussion for the Devbox Microsoft VCRedist 2010 Package
- This discussion is only about Devbox Microsoft VCRedist 2010 and the Devbox Microsoft VCRedist 2010 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Devbox Microsoft VCRedist 2010, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.