Downloads of v 11.2.13214.1
Dogtail Developer Environment, only works on Windows Server 2012
To install Dogtail Developer Environment, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install dogtail.devenv
To upgrade Dogtail Developer Environment, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade dogtail.devenv
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Dogtail.DevEnv.11.2.13214.1.nupkg (565d44e1d50e) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
Version HistoryShow More
Discussion for the Dogtail Developer Environment Package
- This discussion is only about Dogtail Developer Environment and the Dogtail Developer Environment package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Dogtail Developer Environment, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.