Downloads of v 4.6.00081.20150925
The .NET Framework 4.6 Targeting Pack is a package that enables developers to build applications targeting the .NET Framework 4.6 using either Visual Studio 2013, Visual Studio 2012 or third party IDEs.
Restart requirement - you may have to restart the computer after you install this package. It is recommended that you close all applications that are using the .NET Framework before installing this package.
To install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 Targeting Pack, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install dotnet4.6-targetpack
To upgrade Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 Targeting Pack, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade dotnet4.6-targetpack
$packageName = 'DotNet46-TargetPack' $installerType = 'exe' $32BitUrl = 'http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/2/F/82FF2034-83E6-4F93-900D-F88C7AD9F3EE/NDP46-TargetingPack-KB3045566.exe' $silentArgs = "/Passive /NoRestart /Log ""$env:temp\net46-targetpack.log""" $validExitCodes = @( 0, # success 3010 # success, restart required ) Install-ChocolateyPackage $packageName $installerType $silentArgs $32BitUrl -validExitCodes $validExitCodes # ENU language pack $packageName = 'DotNet46-TargetPack-enu' $32BitUrl = 'http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/2/F/82FF2034-83E6-4F93-900D-F88C7AD9F3EE/NDP46-TargetingPack-KB3045566-ENU.exe' $silentArgs = "/Passive /NoRestart /Log ""$env:temp\net46-targetpackenu.log""" Install-ChocolateyPackage $packageName $installerType $silentArgs $32BitUrl -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- DotNet4.6-TargetPack.4.6.00081.20150925.nupkg (83a537ee175e) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- NDP46-TargetingPack-KB3045566-ENU.exe (2b06f91d6eb9) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- NDP46-TargetingPack-KB3045566.exe (ad3fdd5c3ab7) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- DotNet4.6 (≥ 4.6.00081.20150925)
|Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 Targeting Pack 4.6.00081.20150925||45207||Saturday, September 26, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 Targeting Pack Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 Targeting Pack and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 Targeting Pack package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 Targeting Pack, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.