Downloads of v 22.214.171.12450611
GNU Emacs is an extensible, customizable text editor—and more. At its core is an interpreter for Emacs Lisp, a dialect of the Lisp programming language with extensions to support text editing. Chocolatey package source: http://github.com/cbilson/EmacsChocolateyPackage
To install Emacs, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install emacs
To upgrade Emacs, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade emacs
$emacsNameVersion = 'emacs-24.5' $src = "http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/emacs/windows/$($emacsNameVersion)-bin-i686-mingw32.zip" $toolsDir = Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition Install-ChocolateyZipPackage 'Emacs' $src $toolsDir ` -Checksum B867F51AC412B848D3CB17FDC8896040 ` -ChecksumType MD5
Virus Scan Results
- Emacs.126.96.36.19950611.nupkg (b47a10af6c59) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32.zip (b7bd6668fd17) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (C) 2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
|Emacs 188.8.131.5250611||2306||Thursday, June 11, 2015||approved|
|Emacs 184.108.40.20641122||5188||Sunday, November 23, 2014||approved|
|Emacs 220.127.116.1140722||1608||Monday, July 21, 2014|
|Emacs 18.104.22.16840721||70||Monday, July 21, 2014|
|Emacs 22.214.171.12440716||137||Wednesday, July 16, 2014|
|Emacs 24.3||2097||Wednesday, June 5, 2013|
|Emacs 24.2||566||Wednesday, September 26, 2012|
|Emacs 126.96.36.199-SNAPSHOT||132||Wednesday, May 16, 2012|
|Emacs 24.1||190||Wednesday, August 8, 2012|
|Emacs 188.8.131.52||167||Thursday, April 5, 2012|
Discussion for the Emacs Package
- This discussion is only about Emacs and the Emacs package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Emacs, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.