Downloads of v 16.03.4
What is Erlang?
Erlang is a programming language used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high availability. Some of its uses are in telecoms, banking, e-commerce, computer telephony and instant messaging. Erlang's runtime system has built-in support for concurrency, distribution and fault tolerance.
What is OTP?
OTP is set of Erlang libraries and design principles providing middle-ware to develop these systems. It includes its own distributed database, applications to interface towards other languages, debugging and release handling tools.
To install Erlang OTP, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install erlang16
To upgrade Erlang OTP, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade erlang16
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Erlang16.16.03.4.nupkg (591de9ee2dc5) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- otp_win64_R16B03.exe (6893674a8242) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- otp_win32_R16B03.exe (358dd9f4a38e) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Erlang OTP 16.03.4||2287||Friday, January 3, 2014||exempted|
|Erlang OTP 16.01.4||491||Monday, September 16, 2013|
|Erlang OTP 16.01.3||446||Friday, July 19, 2013|
|Erlang OTP 16.01.2||286||Wednesday, July 17, 2013|
|Erlang OTP 16.01.1||299||Wednesday, July 17, 2013|
|Erlang OTP 16.01||344||Tuesday, July 2, 2013|
Discussion for the Erlang OTP Package
- This discussion is only about Erlang OTP and the Erlang OTP package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Erlang OTP, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.