Downloads of v 0.0.4
Very simple set of standard Git config on Windows
To install Git - Development Configuration, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ethanbrown.gitconfiguration
To upgrade Git - Development Configuration, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ethanbrown.gitconfiguration
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- EthanBrown.GitConfiguration.0.0.4.nupkg (b147a0d10cdd) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Git - Development Configuration 0.0.4||1082||Monday, September 16, 2013|
|Git - Development Configuration 0.0.3||394||Wednesday, April 3, 2013|
|Git - Development Configuration 0.0.2||363||Wednesday, March 13, 2013|
|Git - Development Configuration 0.0.1||356||Tuesday, March 12, 2013|
Discussion for the Git - Development Configuration Package
- This discussion is only about Git - Development Configuration and the Git - Development Configuration package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Git - Development Configuration, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.