Downloads of v 0.0.2
Sublime Text 2 - Git Integration Packages
Includes a number of very useful packages for Sublime Text 2.
- sublime-github (Github Gists)
Customized Key Bindings
Additional Package Preferences
Git - Commit message rules
Github Gists - Generates an OAuth token automatically
SideBarGit - disables branch since Git already supplies it
Additional User Preferences
- drawing whitespace
- ensuring newline at eof
- rulers at 50, 72, 80 and 120
- use spaces everywhere
- trim whitespace on save
To install Sublime Text 2 - Git Integration Packages, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ethanbrown.sublimetext2.gitpackages
To upgrade Sublime Text 2 - Git Integration Packages, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ethanbrown.sublimetext2.gitpackages
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- EthanBrown.SublimeText2.GitPackages.0.0.2.nupkg (9c8ff78d0b32) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Sublime Text 2 - Git Integration Packages 0.2.2||1118||Tuesday, September 17, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 - Git Integration Packages 0.2.1||353||Tuesday, September 17, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 - Git Integration Packages 0.2.0||374||Monday, September 16, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 - Git Integration Packages 0.1.1||397||Wednesday, May 15, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 - Git Integration Packages 0.1.0||393||Thursday, April 4, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 - Git Integration Packages 0.0.3||344||Friday, March 22, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 - Git Integration Packages 0.0.2||325||Wednesday, March 13, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 - Git Integration Packages 0.0.1||320||Friday, March 8, 2013|
Discussion for the Sublime Text 2 - Git Integration Packages Package
- This discussion is only about Sublime Text 2 - Git Integration Packages and the Sublime Text 2 - Git Integration Packages package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sublime Text 2 - Git Integration Packages, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.