Downloads of v 3.80
FastCopy is the Fastest Copy/Delete Software on Windows.
It supports UNICODE and over MAX_PATH (260 characters) file pathnames.
It automatically selects different methods depending on whether the source and destination directories are on the same or different drive.
* Different drive: Reading and writing are processed respectively in parallel by separate threads.
* Same drive: Reading is processed until the buffer fills. When the buffer is filled, writing is started and processed in bulk.
Reading/Writing is processed with no OS cache so other applications do not become slow.
It can achieve reading/writing performance that is close to the device limit.
Include/Exclude filter (UNIX Wildcard style) can be specified. In ver3.0 or later, relative paths can be specified.
It runs fast and does not hog resources, because MFC is not used. (Designed using Win32 API and C Runtime only)
You can modify this software, because all source code has been opened to the public under the GPL ver3 license.
To install FastCopy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install fastcopy
To upgrade FastCopy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade fastcopy
# This is just a virtual package for fastcopy.portable
Virus Scan Results
- FastCopy.3.80.nupkg (d34f38d7caa5) - ## / 63 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- fastcopy.portable (= 3.80)
Copyright © 2004-2017 by SHIROUZU Hiroaki
|FastCopy 3.80||340||Thursday, May 16, 2019||approved|
|FastCopy 3.70||401||Tuesday, April 30, 2019||approved|
|FastCopy 3.63||851||Thursday, February 28, 2019||approved|
|FastCopy 3.62||522||Tuesday, January 29, 2019||approved|
|FastCopy 3.61||691||Friday, November 16, 2018||approved|
|FastCopy 3.54||638||Thursday, August 16, 2018||approved|
|FastCopy 3.52||284||Friday, August 3, 2018||approved|
|FastCopy 22.214.171.12480716||318||Monday, July 16, 2018||approved|
|FastCopy 3.41||637||Monday, March 12, 2018||approved|
|FastCopy 3.40||469||Tuesday, December 12, 2017||approved|
|FastCopy 3.32||462||Friday, October 27, 2017||approved|
|FastCopy 3.30||1363||Monday, March 6, 2017||approved|
|FastCopy 3.27||559||Sunday, January 22, 2017||approved|
|FastCopy 3.26||428||Friday, December 16, 2016||approved|
|FastCopy 3.25||435||Thursday, October 27, 2016||approved|
|FastCopy 3.13||508||Friday, June 3, 2016||approved|
|FastCopy 126.96.36.199||1581||Thursday, June 20, 2013||approved|
|FastCopy 188.8.131.52||548||Sunday, February 26, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the FastCopy Package
- This discussion is only about FastCopy and the FastCopy package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or FastCopy, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.