Downloads of v 1.62
FileTypesMan is an alternative to the 'File Types' tab in the 'Folder Options' of Windows. It displays the list of all file extensions and types registered on your computer. For each file type, the following information is displayed: Type Name, Description, MIME Type, Perceived Type, Flags, Browser Flags, and more.
FileTypesMan also allows you to easily edit the properties and flags of each file type, as well as it allows you to add, edit, and remove actions in a file type.
To install File Types Manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install filetypesman
To upgrade File Types Manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade filetypesman
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- FileTypesMan.1.62.nupkg (e0efdf541c56) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- FileTypesMan.exe (0acf83c2b563) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- FileTypesMan.exe (4588cf3027b2) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
2008 - 2012 Nir Sofer
|FileTypesMan 1.85||248||Sunday, May 5, 2019||approved|
|FileTypesMan 1.83||507||Monday, January 22, 2018||approved|
|FileTypesMan 1.82||513||Thursday, February 11, 2016||approved|
|FileTypesMan 1.81||239||Thursday, February 11, 2016||approved|
|File Types Manager 1.62||789||Tuesday, July 23, 2013|
Discussion for the File Types Manager Package
- This discussion is only about File Types Manager and the File Types Manager package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or File Types Manager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.