Downloads of v 220.127.116.1121030
Git-TF is a set of cross-platform, command line tools that facilitate sharing of changes between TFS and Git. These tools allow a developer to use a local Git repository, and configure it to share changes with a TFS server. Using the tools, changes made in TFS can be pulled into a local Git repository, and changes made in the Git repository can be checked in to TFS. These tools can be used by individuals or teams collaborating using Git.
To install Git-TF, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install git-tf
To upgrade Git-TF, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade git-tf
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Git-TF.18.104.22.16821030.nupkg (887d3d0f680e) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- git-tf-22.214.171.12421030.zip (3d4bb31cfb09) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Git-TF 126.96.36.19931219||9911||Friday, December 20, 2013||approved|
|Git-TF 188.8.131.5231127||210||Saturday, December 14, 2013|
|Git-TF 184.108.40.20630214||1476||Friday, February 15, 2013|
|Git-TF 220.127.116.1130108||456||Wednesday, January 9, 2013|
|Git-TF 18.104.22.16830107||238||Tuesday, January 8, 2013|
|Git-TF 22.214.171.12421030||490||Thursday, November 1, 2012|
|Git-TF 126.96.36.19920827||263||Tuesday, August 28, 2012|
|Git-TF 1.0.1||234||Tuesday, August 28, 2012|
|Git-TF 1.0||235||Wednesday, August 22, 2012|
Discussion for the Git-TF Package
- This discussion is only about Git-TF and the Git-TF package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Git-TF, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.