Downloads of v 184.108.40.206
Generate Release Notes from a GitHub project.
To install GitHubReleaseNotes, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install githubreleasenotes
To upgrade GitHubReleaseNotes, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade githubreleasenotes
Generate-BinFile "ghrn" "$packageFolder\Tools\GitHubReleaseNotes.exe"
Remove-BinFile "ghrn" "$packageFolder\Tools\GitHubReleaseNotes.exe"
md5: BE6C1795BB4B554FCE2B40F0C86C37C9 | sha1: E3EF72A72E3800711F32959F18E09A60E232F0CD | sha256: 193FF97037962C9C996A82DF67D3C2C3E4246B08EFAE88ED7EC79C6AE9C4A12C | sha512: 577A70A4A384C3BF934A851A3CDD18752876A002D275DC4C2388B3E0513A4B785379D24BCD683399CEAC81F6FEA13D852FC99650A36A1202B2BC8BDEBA5DC6FE
VERIFICATION To verify this package, follow these steps: 1] Right click the GitHubReleaseNotes.exe in Windows file explorer and go to the "Details" tab and check the following properties: - File version 220.127.116.11 - Product name GitHubReleaseNotes - Copyright Stef Heyenrath - Size 1063424 bytes - Original filename GitHubReleaseNotes.exe 2] Verify the SHA256 from the GitHubReleaseNotes.exe file (7zip can be used for this) - SHA256 193FF97037962C9C996A82DF67D3C2C3E4246B08EFAE88ED7EC79C6AE9C4A12C Note that this application is build with the .NET 4.5.2 framework and uses Fody and Fody.Costura to include all dependencies to generate a single exe file.
# 18.104.22.168 (21 January 2019) - [#8](https://github.com/StefH/GitHubReleaseNotes/pull/8) - Add token and login+password authentication [feature] contributed by [StefH](https://github.com/StefH) # 22.214.171.124 (18 November 2018) - [#7](https://github.com/StefH/GitHubReleaseNotes/pull/7) - Add Labels and command-line option to provide your own template [feature] contributed by [StefH](https://github.com/StefH) - [#6](https://github.com/StefH/GitHubReleaseNotes/issues/6) - Group issues by label # 126.96.36.199 (30 October 2018) - [#5](https://github.com/StefH/GitHubReleaseNotes/pull/5) - Added additional commandline options --version, --language and --skip-empty-releases contributed by [StefH](https://github.com/StefH) - [#2](https://github.com/StefH/GitHubReleaseNotes/issues/2) - Release notes seems to leave the last merged PR out of the version # 188.8.131.52 (29 October 2018) - [#1](https://github.com/StefH/GitHubReleaseNotes/pull/1) - Chocolatey contributed by [StefH](https://github.com/StefH) - [#3](https://github.com/StefH/GitHubReleaseNotes/pull/3) - Chocolatey contributed by [StefH](https://github.com/StefH) - [#4](https://github.com/StefH/GitHubReleaseNotes/pull/4) - Fix for Release Notes seems to leave the last merged PR out of the version contributed by [StefH](https://github.com/StefH)
From: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/StefH/GitHubReleaseNotes/master/LICENSE LICENSE MIT License Copyright (c) 2018 Stef Heyenrath Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Virus Scan Results
- githubreleasenotes.184.108.40.206.nupkg (f58fb4083c77) - ## / 63 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- GitHubReleaseNotes.exe (193ff9703796) - ## / 70 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
2018 - 2019 Stef Heyenrath
|GitHubReleaseNotes 220.127.116.11||31||Monday, January 21, 2019||approved|
|GitHubReleaseNotes 18.104.22.168||41||Sunday, November 18, 2018||approved|
|GitHubReleaseNotes 22.214.171.124||15||Sunday, November 18, 2018||approved|
|GitHubReleaseNotes 126.96.36.199||37||Monday, October 29, 2018||approved|
|GitHubReleaseNotes 188.8.131.52||30||Monday, October 29, 2018||approved|
Discussion for the GitHubReleaseNotes Package
- This discussion is only about GitHubReleaseNotes and the GitHubReleaseNotes package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or GitHubReleaseNotes, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.