Downloads of v 0.6.6
It's a launcher with strict syntax (like terminal programs), it's not targeting to interpret natrual language.
I believe the strict syntax can provide more powerful and fast response than to interpret natural language.
- Searching Executable files very fast with Fuzzy Matching
To install Hain, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install hain
To upgrade Hain, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade hain
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'hain' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://github.com/hainproject/hain/releases/download/v0.6.6/HainSetup-ia32-v0.6.6.exe' $checksum = 'A7DA87019AC4D0D9F62BF9AA82E0A37DF0EA3E56C9C578605D7CF328D4D39E88' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'https://github.com/hainproject/hain/releases/download/v0.6.6/HainSetup-x64-v0.6.6.exe' $checksum64 = '59B048C9FB4E635DBE7FBEB1576C62D25FA7A58E84CFF709F228D97961F6378D' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $silentArgs = '/VERYSILENT' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName "$packageName" ` -FileType "$installerType" ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -Url "$url" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" ` -ValidExitCodes "$validExitCodes"
Virus Scan Results
- Hain.0.6.6.nupkg (86d84a154a0a) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- HainSetup-x64-v0.6.6.exe (59b048c9fb4e) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- HainSetup-ia32-v0.6.6.exe (a7da87019ac4) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2017 Heejin Lee.
|Hain 0.6.6||229||Sunday, December 16, 2018||approved|
|Hain 0.6.4||818||Wednesday, July 5, 2017||approved|
|Hain 0.3.0||1047||Saturday, April 30, 2016||approved|
|Hain 0.1.0||277||Friday, April 15, 2016||approved|
|Hain 0.0.3||353||Tuesday, March 29, 2016||approved|
|Hain 0.0.2-rc4||203||Friday, March 25, 2016||exempted|
Discussion for the Hain Package
- This discussion is only about Hain and the Hain package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Hain, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.