Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
Hexadecimal file editor for Microsoft Windows. HexEdit allows the user to view and edit any type of file, no matter what format it is saved in. With a maximum file size limit of 16Exabytes (17,179,869,184 gigabytes!!), HexEdit can cut, copy, paste, insert and delete any amount of data with no decrease in performance with larger files. With unlimited multi-level undo and redo capability, no matter how large the file, HexEdit brings a new level of control over file editing.
To install HexEdit, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install hexedit
To upgrade HexEdit, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade hexedit
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- HexEdit.126.96.36.199.nupkg (349baa2adbb1) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- hexedit-x86-188.8.131.52.zip (55084c2d623d) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|HexEdit 184.108.40.206||2814||Monday, April 28, 2014|
Discussion for the HexEdit Package
- This discussion is only about HexEdit and the HexEdit package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or HexEdit, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.