Downloads of v 1.0.12
Influx Capacitor collects metrics from windows machines using Performance Counters. Data is sent to influxDB to be viewable by grafana.
To install Influx Capacitor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install influx-capacitor
To upgrade Influx Capacitor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade influx-capacitor
$packageName = 'windirstat' $fileType = 'msi' $url = 'http://influx-capacitor.com/Resources/Production/Influx-Capacitor.1.0.12.msi' $silentArgs = '/q' Install-ChocolateyPackage $packageName $fileType "$silentArgs" "$url"
Virus Scan Results
- Influx-Capacitor.1.0.12.nupkg (1616622b4367) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Influx-Capacitor.1.0.12.msi (bf3acd3fc160) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Influx-Capacitor 1.0.89||3245||Sunday, May 21, 2017||approved|
|Influx-Capacitor 1.0.88||183||Sunday, May 21, 2017||approved|
|Influx-Capacitor 1.0.87||184||Sunday, May 21, 2017||approved|
|Influx-Capacitor 1.0.81||217||Saturday, May 13, 2017||approved|
|Influx-Capacitor 1.0.54||380||Wednesday, January 25, 2017||approved|
|Influx-Capacitor 1.0.53||230||Tuesday, January 24, 2017||approved|
|Influx-Capacitor 1.0.52||213||Tuesday, January 24, 2017||approved|
|Influx-Capacitor 1.0.51||186||Tuesday, January 24, 2017||approved|
|Influx-Capacitor 1.0.50||184||Monday, January 23, 2017||approved|
|Influx-Capacitor 1.0.48||167||Monday, January 23, 2017||approved|
|Influx-Capacitor 1.0.42||245||Monday, December 19, 2016||approved|
|Influx-Capacitor (Install) 1.0.37||231||Wednesday, November 23, 2016||approved|
|Influx-Capacitor (Install) 1.0.29||298||Wednesday, September 7, 2016||approved|
|Influx Capacitor 1.0.19||227||Friday, July 1, 2016||approved|
|Influx Capacitor 1.0.18||204||Friday, April 22, 2016||approved|
|Influx Capacitor 1.0.17||304||Thursday, March 17, 2016||approved|
|Influx Capacitor 1.0.16||227||Saturday, February 13, 2016||approved|
|Influx Capacitor 1.0.15||223||Saturday, October 17, 2015||approved|
|Influx Capacitor 1.0.14||176||Tuesday, September 29, 2015||approved|
|Influx Capacitor 1.0.13||186||Monday, September 28, 2015||approved|
|Influx Capacitor 1.0.12||182||Monday, September 21, 2015||approved|
|Influx Capacitor 1.0.11||185||Monday, September 21, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Influx Capacitor Package
- This discussion is only about Influx Capacitor and the Influx Capacitor package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Influx Capacitor, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.