Downloads of v 4.3.1
JabRef is a graphical Java application for editing BibTeX and Biblatex databases. JabRef lets you organize your entries into overlapping logical groups, and with a single click limit your view to a single group or an intersection or union of several groups. You can customize the entry information shown in the main window, and sort by any of the standard BibTeX fields. JabRef can autogenerate BibTeX keys for your entries. JabRef also lets you easily link to PDF or web sources for your reference entries.
JabRef can import from and export to several formats, and you can customize export filters. JabRef can be run as a command line application to convert from any import format to any export format.
To set the installation directory, use:
choco install jabref -ia "-dir ""d:\myapps\JabRef"""
To install JabRef, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install jabref
To upgrade JabRef, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade jabref
$packageName = 'jabref' $installerType = 'exe' $silentArgs = '-q' $url = 'https://github.com/JabRef/jabref/releases/download/v4.3.1/JabRef_windows_4_3_1.exe' $url64 = 'https://github.com/JabRef/jabref/releases/download/v4.3.1/JabRef_windows-x64_4_3_1.exe' $checksum = '7abe526bccdcea38df236a3879bb60f7d444d064dd51a3fc31bc0954e504b28e' $checksumType = 'sha256' $checksum64 = '5ca382423459dc15d382f5bf6d0acd2194e98bda46b8b14642784d4f8a51f8ff' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage -PackageName $packageName ` -FileType $installerType ` -SilentArgs $silentArgs ` -Url $url ` -Url64bit $url64 ` -ValidExitCodes $validExitCodes ` -Checksum $checksum ` -ChecksumType $checksumType ` -Checksum64 $checksum64 ` -ChecksumType64 $checksumType64
Virus Scan Results
- JabRef.4.3.1.nupkg (167435488925) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- JabRef_windows-x64_4_3_1.exe (5ca382423459) - ## / 64 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- JabRef_windows_4_3_1.exe (7abe526bccdc) - ## / 63 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- jre8 (≥ 8.0.141)
|JabRef 4.3.1||1413||Tuesday, June 5, 2018||approved|
|JabRef 4.3||111||Monday, June 4, 2018||approved|
|JabRef 4.2||397||Thursday, April 26, 2018||approved|
|JabRef 4.1||782||Sunday, December 31, 2017||approved|
|JabRef 4.0||713||Thursday, October 5, 2017||approved|
|JabRef 3.8.2||1679||Monday, February 6, 2017||approved|
|JabRef 3.8.1||410||Sunday, January 15, 2017||approved|
|JabRef 3.6||1338||Monday, August 29, 2016||approved|
|JabRef 3.5||405||Wednesday, July 27, 2016||approved|
|JabRef 3.4||208||Wednesday, July 27, 2016||approved|
|JabRef 3.3||173||Sunday, July 31, 2016||approved|
|JabRef 3.2||406||Saturday, February 20, 2016||approved|
|JabRef bibliography reference manager 2.10.0||585||Saturday, November 15, 2014||approved|
|JabRef bibliography reference manager 2.9.2||451||Friday, December 13, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the JabRef Package
- This discussion is only about JabRef and the JabRef package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or JabRef, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.