Downloads of v 2.9.2
JabRef bibliography reference manager
JabRef is an open source bibliography reference manager. The native file format used by JabRef is BibTeX, the standard LaTeX bibliography format. JabRef runs on the Java VM (version 1.6 or newer), and should work equally well on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
BibTeX is an application and a bibliography file format written by Oren Patashnik and Leslie Lamport for the LaTeX document preparation system. General information can be found on the official BibTeX homepage.
Bibliographies generated by LaTeX and BibTeX from a BibTeX file can be formatted to suit any reference list specifications through the use of different BibTeX style files. We support the LaTeX bibliography style database initiative to build a searchable database of BibTeX style files, organized by journal names.
To install JabRef bibliography reference manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install jabref
To upgrade JabRef bibliography reference manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade jabref
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- JabRef.2.9.2.nupkg (18a0ff8c1f61) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|JabRef 4.3.1||1928||Tuesday, June 5, 2018||approved|
|JabRef 4.3||135||Monday, June 4, 2018||approved|
|JabRef 4.2||413||Thursday, April 26, 2018||approved|
|JabRef 4.1||801||Sunday, December 31, 2017||approved|
|JabRef 4.0||738||Thursday, October 5, 2017||approved|
|JabRef 3.8.2||1700||Monday, February 6, 2017||approved|
|JabRef 3.8.1||427||Sunday, January 15, 2017||approved|
|JabRef 3.6||1350||Monday, August 29, 2016||approved|
|JabRef 3.5||418||Wednesday, July 27, 2016||approved|
|JabRef 3.4||221||Wednesday, July 27, 2016||approved|
|JabRef 3.3||186||Sunday, July 31, 2016||approved|
|JabRef 3.2||417||Saturday, February 20, 2016||approved|
|JabRef bibliography reference manager 2.10.0||597||Saturday, November 15, 2014||approved|
|JabRef bibliography reference manager 2.9.2||461||Friday, December 13, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the JabRef bibliography reference manager Package
- This discussion is only about JabRef bibliography reference manager and the JabRef bibliography reference manager package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or JabRef bibliography reference manager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.