Downloads of v 0.6.0
Julia is a high-level, high-performance dynamic programming language for technical computing, with syntax that is familiar to users of other technical computing environments. It provides a sophisticated compiler, distributed parallel execution, numerical accuracy, and an extensive mathematical function library. The library, largely written in Julia itself, also integrates mature, best-of-breed C and Fortran libraries for linear algebra, random number generation, signal processing, and string processing. In addition, the Julia developer community is contributing a number of external packages through Julia’s built-in package manager at a rapid pace. IJulia, a collaboration between the IPython and Julia communities, provides a powerful browser-based graphical notebook interface to Julia.
To install Julia programming language, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install julia
To upgrade Julia programming language, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade julia
$packageName = 'Julia' $installerType = 'exe' $chk32 = '8338d599a39701ce2710d077519f9a4e4d17960d6c7aa4115ad15ede248d5bd6'; $chk64 = 'fff2208555e0c9fb93a1aad95e16ddab9f4983d5c37179edcd721203d6278067'; $url32 = 'https://julialang-s3.julialang.org/bin/winnt/x86/0.6/julia-0.6.0-win32.exe' $url64 = 'https://julialang-s3.julialang.org/bin/winnt/x64/0.6/julia-0.6.0-win64.exe' $silentArgs = "/S" Install-ChocolateyPackage -checksum $chk32 -checksumType sha256 -checksum64 $chk64 -checksumType64 sha256 "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url32" "$url64"
Virus Scan Results
- Julia.0.6.0.nupkg (5373fc6bc31a) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- julia-0.6.0-win64.exe (fff2208555e0) - ## / 63 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- julia-0.6.0-win32.exe (8338d599a397) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Julia programming language 0.6.2||520||Sunday, January 28, 2018||approved|
|Julia programming language 0.6.0||532||Sunday, July 9, 2017||approved|
|Julia programming language 0.5.1||335||Tuesday, May 9, 2017||approved|
|Julia programming language 0.5.0||483||Wednesday, November 2, 2016||approved|
|Julia programming language 0.4.2||373||Monday, December 21, 2015||approved|
|Julia programming language 0.3.11||200||Monday, December 21, 2015||approved|
|Julia 0.3.10||269||Wednesday, July 15, 2015||approved|
|Julia 0.3.7||257||Saturday, May 2, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Julia programming language Package
- This discussion is only about Julia programming language and the Julia programming language package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Julia programming language, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.