Downloads of v 1.7
Freeing mouse wheel scrolling from the keyboard focus! The prime purpose of the KatMouse utility is to enhance the functionality of mice with a scroll wheel, offering 'universal' scrolling: moving the mouse wheel will scroll the window directly beneath the mouse cursor (not the one with the keyboard focus, which is default on Windows OSes). This is a major increase in the usefullness of the mouse wheel.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install KatMouse, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install katmouse
To upgrade KatMouse, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade katmouse
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- KatMouse.1.7.nupkg (f0da9a831b07) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- KatMouseSetup.exe (db50d87bc4ea) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|KatMouse 1.7||3022||Tuesday, June 24, 2014|
|KatMouse 1.4.1||838||Sunday, January 22, 2012|
|KatMouse 1.4||383||Friday, January 13, 2012|
Discussion for the KatMouse Package
- This discussion is only about KatMouse and the KatMouse package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or KatMouse, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.