Downloads of v 126.96.36.199
Link Shell Extension
Link Shell Extension (LSE) provides for the creation of Hardlinks , Junctions , Volume Mountpoints , and Windows7's Symbolic Links, (herein referred to collectively as Links) a folder cloning process that utilises Hardlinks or Symbolic Links and a copy process taking care of Junctions, Symbolic Links, and Hardlinks. LSE, as its name implies is implemented as a Shell extension and is accessed from Windows Explorer, or similar file/folder managers. The extension allows the user to select one or many files or folders, then using the mouse, complete the creation of the required Links - Hardlinks, Junctions or Symbolic Links or in the case of folders to create Clones consisting of Hard or Symbolic Links. LSE is supported on all Windows versions that support NTFS version 5.0 or later, including Windows XP64 and Windows7. Hardlinks, Junctions and Symbolic Links are NOT supported on FAT file systems, and nor is the Cloning and Smart Copy process supported on FAT file systems.
To install Link Shell Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install linkshellextension
To upgrade Link Shell Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade linkshellextension
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- HardLinkShellExt_X64.exe (4185f85c4651) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- HardLinkShellExt_win32.exe (db9f4ecf0471) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- LinkShellExtension.188.8.131.52.nupkg (c557cf99ed7e) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vcredist2005 (≥ 8.0.50727.763)
Copyright (C) 1999 - 2008 by Hermann Schinagl
Added dependency to the vcredist2005 Chocolatey package
|Link Shell Extension 184.108.40.206||6||Wednesday, May 15, 2019||waiting for maintainer|
|Link Shell Extension 220.127.116.11||4540||Thursday, August 2, 2018||approved|
|Link Shell Extension 18.104.22.168||2389||Thursday, March 8, 2018||approved|
|Link Shell Extension 22.214.171.124||4193||Friday, June 3, 2016||approved|
|Link Shell Extension 126.96.36.199||425||Wednesday, April 20, 2016||approved|
|Link Shell Extension 188.8.131.52||680||Friday, February 5, 2016||approved|
|Link Shell Extension 184.108.40.206||322||Monday, January 11, 2016||approved|
|Link Shell Extension 220.127.116.11||370||Thursday, December 10, 2015||approved|
|Link Shell Extension 18.104.22.168||403||Sunday, November 29, 2015||approved|
|Link Shell Extension 22.214.171.124||607||Sunday, October 4, 2015||approved|
|Link Shell Extension 126.96.36.199||902||Saturday, May 30, 2015||approved|
|Link Shell Extension 188.8.131.52||419||Thursday, April 9, 2015||approved|
|Link Shell Extension 184.108.40.206||409||Wednesday, January 28, 2015||approved|
|Link Shell Extension 220.127.116.11||1016||Friday, June 27, 2014||approved|
|Link Shell Extension 18.104.22.168||373||Wednesday, May 21, 2014||approved|
|Link Shell Extension 22.214.171.124||495||Thursday, February 20, 2014||approved|
|Link Shell Extension 126.96.36.199||748||Monday, February 27, 2012||approved|
|Link Shell Extension 188.8.131.52||298||Sunday, February 26, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the Link Shell Extension Package
- This discussion is only about Link Shell Extension and the Link Shell Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Link Shell Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.