Downloads of v 2019.2.19207.938
MFCMAPI provides access to MAPI stores to facilitate investigation of Exchange and Outlook issues and to provide developers with a sample for MAPI development.
To install MFCMapi, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mfcmapi
To upgrade MFCMapi, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mfcmapi
From: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/stephenegriffin/mfcmapi/master/license.md LICENSE MIT License Copyright (c) 2017 Microsoft Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. Package can be verified like this: 1. Download: x32: https://github.com/stephenegriffin/mfcmapi/releases/download/19.2.19207.938/MFCMAPI.exe.19.2.19207.938.zip x64: https://github.com/stephenegriffin/mfcmapi/releases/download/19.2.19207.938/MFCMAPI.exe.x220.127.116.1107.938.zip 2. You can use one of the following methods to obtain the SHA256 checksum: - Use powershell function 'Get-FileHash' - Use Chocolatey utility 'checksum.exe' checksum type: sha256 checksum32: A8AEB7DFEDA51A6B3D8E052CC5EF637B7368BFFA9D5C09DEDB43F1ADCC04BCB6 checksum64: 278ACD0A95E3C9E157A562B06BA894E0C0411854A25AEB6A6C1513905B278248 File 'LICENSE.txt' is obtained from: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/stephenegriffin/mfcmapi/master/license.md
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $packageName = $env:ChocolateyPackageName $binRoot = Get-ToolsLocation $installDir = Join-Path "$binRoot" "$packageName" $file = "$toolsDir\MFCMAPI.exe.19.2.19207.938.zip" $file64 = "$toolsDir\MFCMAPI.exe.x18.104.22.16807.938.zip" # We're going to copy both the 32-bit and 64-bit executables, because # the bitness of Outlook won't necessarily match the bitness of the # OS. Get-ChocolateyUnzip -PackageName $packageName -Destination "$InstallDir\x86" -FileFullPath "$toolsDir\MFCMAPI.exe.19.2.19207.938.zip" Get-ChocolateyUnzip -PackageName $packageName -Destination "$InstallDir\x64" -FileFullPath "$toolsDir\MFCMAPI.exe.x22.214.171.12407.938.zip"
md5: 95B545F7DE53890ADDD5B780CDFA0638 | sha1: E2BC05B3076A704BB4EA9F3F23461FA7F5BD434B | sha256: A8AEB7DFEDA51A6B3D8E052CC5EF637B7368BFFA9D5C09DEDB43F1ADCC04BCB6 | sha512: 28407D8E59AF5474A576887D647828F96E399453C9ABC931D79C0BFE7DFCBDD20C3F4C00464D052087D35B783F074BD87C7CE9CFC0252DC0A3630B327D733717
md5: F400E51A6ABA64112E7372E6C3B96764 | sha1: DBBC24B95482C54539FFFE1F4090159B0830DBCD | sha256: 278ACD0A95E3C9E157A562B06BA894E0C0411854A25AEB6A6C1513905B278248 | sha512: D364D3AD59936DF018387CDDE548165B766259C14AE71E4454894C6A3973E83B199EBB01520380ADC36E1A029626A3EC525E4606EF6166D36F40C69175E1F874
Virus Scan Results
- MFCMAPI.exe.19.2.19207.938.zip (a8aeb7dfeda5) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MFCMAPI.exe.x126.96.36.19907.938.zip (278acd0a95e3) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MFCMapi.2019.2.19207.938.nupkg (47b49df5d6c9) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MFCMAPI.exe (908704c8f033) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MFCMAPI.exe (ed98e76c4aa9) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|MFCMapi 2019.2.19207.938||19||Saturday, July 27, 2019||approved|
|MFCMapi 2019.0.19115.01||22||Saturday, June 22, 2019||approved|
|MFCMapi 2015.09.01||1053||Friday, January 22, 2016||approved|
|MFCMapi 2014.02.13||1041||Monday, February 24, 2014|
Discussion for the MFCMapi Package
- This discussion is only about MFCMapi and the MFCMapi package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MFCMapi, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.