Downloads of v 4.6.66
.NET Memory Profiler is a powerful tool for finding memory leaks and optimizing the memory usage in programs written in C#, VB.NET or any other .NET Language. With the help of the profiling guides, the automatic memory analyzer, and specialized trackers, you can make sure that your program has no memory or resource leaks, and that the memory usage is as optimal as possible.
To install MemProfiler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install memprofiler
To upgrade MemProfiler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade memprofiler
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- MemProfiler.4.6.66.nupkg (9ab12395f047) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MemProfilerInstaller4_6_66-32bit.msi (2575f3ca91f0) - ## / 47 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|MemProfiler 5.6.46||70||Tuesday, September 4, 2018||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.6.44||44||Wednesday, August 22, 2018||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.6.40||67||Saturday, July 21, 2018||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.6.33||108||Tuesday, May 8, 2018||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.6.30||113||Friday, April 13, 2018||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.6.27||141||Tuesday, March 13, 2018||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.6.24||102||Friday, March 2, 2018||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.6.23||106||Thursday, March 1, 2018||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.5.71||133||Saturday, January 13, 2018||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.5.66||211||Tuesday, October 10, 2017||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.5.64||153||Wednesday, September 27, 2017||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.5.55||178||Wednesday, August 23, 2017||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.5.54||184||Tuesday, July 11, 2017||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.5.50||158||Thursday, July 6, 2017||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.5.37||206||Thursday, May 11, 2017||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.0.156||219||Tuesday, March 28, 2017||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.0.153||253||Wednesday, January 11, 2017||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.0.152||233||Tuesday, December 20, 2016||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.0.144||233||Saturday, September 24, 2016||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.0.80||354||Saturday, May 9, 2015||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.0.78||200||Wednesday, April 29, 2015||approved|
|MemProfiler 5.0.73||216||Saturday, March 28, 2015||approved|
|MemProfiler 4.6.86||335||Wednesday, September 17, 2014||approved|
|MemProfiler 4.6.77||299||Thursday, May 15, 2014||approved|
|MemProfiler 4.6.71||286||Wednesday, April 9, 2014||approved|
|MemProfiler 4.6.69||271||Monday, March 31, 2014||approved|
|MemProfiler 4.6.66||276||Tuesday, December 31, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the MemProfiler Package
- This discussion is only about MemProfiler and the MemProfiler package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MemProfiler, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.