Downloads of v 184.108.40.206
Monitordetails is a WMI provider to get additional Informations about connected monitors (display screens).
after installation, open a command prompt and enter: wmic path win32_monitordetails
To install MonitorDetails WMI Provider, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install monitordetails
To upgrade MonitorDetails WMI Provider, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade monitordetails
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- MonitorDetails.220.127.116.11.nupkg (b24352822a2f) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- DisplayInfoWMIProvider.dll (b012abbed487) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- DisplayInfoWMIProvider.dll (38dcf109a2ac) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- No dependencies.
(c) 2014 by Roger Zander
|MonitorDetails WMI Provider 18.104.22.168||810||Friday, May 23, 2014|
Discussion for the MonitorDetails WMI Provider Package
- This discussion is only about MonitorDetails WMI Provider and the MonitorDetails WMI Provider package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MonitorDetails WMI Provider, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.