Downloads of v 1.3.6
MySQL Utilities provides a collection of command-line utilities that are used for maintaining and administering MySQL servers, including:
- Admin Utilities (Clone, Copy, Compare, Diff, Export, Import)
- Replication Utilities (Setup, Configuration)
- General Utilities (Disk Usage, Redundant Indexes, Search Meta Data)
To install MySQL Utilities, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mysql.utilities
To upgrade MySQL Utilities, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mysql.utilities
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- MySql.Utilities.1.3.6.nupkg (0fc66b0eb5d6) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- mysql-utilities-1.3.6-win32.msi (52d5bca1e433) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|MySQL Utilities 1.6.5||1911||Thursday, January 26, 2017||approved|
|MySQL Utilities 1.6.4||39762||Tuesday, September 13, 2016||approved|
|MySQL Utilities 1.5.6||2109||Sunday, September 20, 2015||approved|
|MySQL Utilities 1.5.5||238||Monday, September 7, 2015||approved|
|MySQL Utilities 1.5.4||319||Saturday, April 4, 2015||approved|
|MySQL Utilities 1.5.3||636||Saturday, November 8, 2014||approved|
|MySQL Utilities 1.5.2||319||Saturday, September 27, 2014|
|MySQL Utilities 1.4.4||396||Sunday, August 24, 2014|
|MySQL Utilities 1.4.3||362||Saturday, May 31, 2014|
|MySQL Utilities 1.3.6||320||Monday, March 31, 2014|
|MySQL Utilities 1.3.5||339||Monday, December 16, 2013|
Discussion for the MySQL Utilities Package
- This discussion is only about MySQL Utilities and the MySQL Utilities package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MySQL Utilities, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.