Downloads of v 6.1.0
A multi-agent programmable modeling environment for simulating natural and social phenomena
To install NetLogo, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install netlogo
To upgrade NetLogo, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade netlogo
install-ChocolateyPackage -PackageName 'NetLogo' -FileType 'msi' -SilentArgs '-q' -Url 'https://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/6.1.0/NetLogo-6.1.0-32.msi' -Checksum 3abbdb7814314f145d70b4d7fdd2c0d3fdfb99825ececc327771a3a3705d1695f2b0b8b453850650d0eb214ed715160200ec4d20b42fab99c06bd5b89bd45e38 -ChecksumType sha512 -Url64bit 'https://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/6.1.0/NetLogo-6.1.0-64.msi' -Checksum64 876f0d63bffd2b43f2fc1eb9ba6244d8f33ab65101d1a68abda003bda7965e2ef39608b01cd376c105cca648d21087662de91c95a066aba1b229249255872c0f -ChecksumType64 sha512
Virus Scan Results
- NetLogo.6.1.0.nupkg (104a9d9a25c9) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright 1999-2019 by Uri Wilensky
|NetLogo 6.1.0||222||Friday, June 21, 2019||approved|
|NetLogo 5.0.4||619||Tuesday, November 26, 2013|
Discussion for the NetLogo Package
- This discussion is only about NetLogo and the NetLogo package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or NetLogo, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.