Downloads of v 1.11
This extension allows you to build NuGet packages within the Visual Studio IDE, right along with your other projects. It creates a new .nuproj project type in Visual Studio and a MSBuild-based build system for creating .nupkg files from .nuspec files. It only requires that you have NuGet installed. Check out the source and readme at http://github.com/bspell1/NuBuild. Please send any feedback or issues to [email protected]
To install NuBuild Project System, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install nubuild
To upgrade NuBuild Project System, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade nubuild
$packageName = 'NuBuild' $installerType = 'msi' $url = 'http://content.brentspell.com/download/nubuild.msi' $silentArgs = '/quiet' $validExitCodes = @(0,3010) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- NuBuild.1.11.nupkg (d0745427f7e1) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nubuild.msi (f8733fd682e0) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|NuBuild Project System 1.11||644||Monday, January 12, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the NuBuild Project System Package
- This discussion is only about NuBuild Project System and the NuBuild Project System package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or NuBuild Project System, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.