Downloads of v 4.4.1
NuGet is the package manager for the Microsoft development platforms including .NET. NuGet gives you access to thousands of packages from other developers on nuget.org, and the NuGet tools let you create, share, and host packages of your own.
To install Nuget.CommandLine, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install nuget.commandline
To upgrade Nuget.CommandLine, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade nuget.commandline
Copyright (c) .NET Foundation and Contributors. All rights reserved. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use these files except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. The embedded software have been downloaded from the software authors nuget package located on <https://www.nuget.org/packages/NuGet.CommandLine/> and can be verified by doing the following: 1. Download the following <https://api.nuget.org/packages/nuget.commandline.4.4.1.nupkg> 2. Extract the downloaded nupkg file by using one of the following methods - Use the 7z utility: '7z.exe' - Using the powershell function 'Expand-Archive' 3. Get the checksum using one of the following methods: - Using powershell function 'Get-FileHash' - Use chocolatey utility 'checksum.exe' 4. The checksums should match the following: checksum type: sha256 checksum: 6F17F69FFEF088410C52F5B62A38B305C919A6D9EC7281BBB7044926530579D8 The file 'LICENSE.txt' has been obtained from <https://github.com/NuGet/NuGet.Client/blob/bf52f1045992f21eee205dc9a8356a4ce1072b91/LICENSE.txt>
md5: 540F82A12FD4A98DAFDB081883F875E8 | sha1: 66373EAAEBEA137FB2FF6A3A47C765D76B99A6B9 | sha256: 781930966CF218CA01560C11F99F3C7423AA734C3BBE480179B85A7EBA69D9B2 | sha512: 13FA8456EBCAF2D1D1B3282AB5797965CC7072B9708C29A1FC17839E74FD08E7E5E8BE2376E7A161B5B1ADE71FAF36F96F871A037362DF2B4764B3EB63712A3A
Virus Scan Results
- NuGet.CommandLine.4.4.1.nupkg (7fa0b66cc556) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- NuGet.exe (781930966cf2) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© .NET Foundation. All rights reserved.
|Nuget.CommandLine 4.8.1||12324||Sunday, September 9, 2018||approved|
|Nuget.CommandLine 4.7.1||13718||Friday, August 10, 2018||approved|
|Nuget.CommandLine 4.6.2||33474||Saturday, April 7, 2018||approved|
|Nuget.CommandLine 4.5.1||19176||Wednesday, January 31, 2018||approved|
|Nuget.CommandLine 4.5.0||1332||Tuesday, January 30, 2018||approved|
|Nuget.CommandLine 4.4.1||69378||Tuesday, November 21, 2017||approved|
|Nuget.CommandLine 4.3.0||24161||Tuesday, August 22, 2017||approved|
|Nuget.CommandLine 4.3.0-preview3-4168||209||Thursday, August 17, 2017||approved|
|Nuget.CommandLine 4.1.0||19678||Monday, May 22, 2017||approved|
|Nuget.CommandLine 3.5.0||8918||Monday, April 17, 2017||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 3.4.4-rtm-final||4371||Wednesday, July 27, 2016||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 3.4.3||42495||Tuesday, May 10, 2016||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 3.3.0||18411||Monday, January 11, 2016||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.8.6||19308||Tuesday, July 28, 2015||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.8.5||11845||Tuesday, April 7, 2015||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.8.3||9763||Monday, December 29, 2014||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.8.2||9718||Wednesday, June 25, 2014||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.8.1||510||Wednesday, June 25, 2014||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.8.0||4186||Tuesday, February 4, 2014||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.7.3||2354||Friday, December 20, 2013||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.7.2||401||Friday, December 20, 2013||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.7.1||1127||Tuesday, September 17, 2013||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.7.0||374||Tuesday, September 17, 2013||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.6.1||375||Tuesday, September 17, 2013||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.5.0||11606||Tuesday, September 17, 2013||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.2.1||383||Tuesday, September 17, 2013||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.2.0||396||Tuesday, September 17, 2013||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.1.2||335||Tuesday, September 17, 2013||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.1.1||364||Tuesday, September 17, 2013||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.1.0||371||Tuesday, September 17, 2013||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.0.40001||396||Tuesday, September 17, 2013||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 2.0.0||388||Tuesday, September 17, 2013||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 1.8.40002||373||Tuesday, September 17, 2013||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 1.8.1||345||Tuesday, September 17, 2013||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 1.8.0||404||Tuesday, September 17, 2013||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 1.7.0||364||Tuesday, September 17, 2013||approved|
|NuGet.CommandLine 1.6.0||2827||Tuesday, September 17, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the Nuget.CommandLine Package
- This discussion is only about Nuget.CommandLine and the Nuget.CommandLine package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Nuget.CommandLine, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.